The Architecture Review Board (ARB) is a permanent group that provides broad agency participation and review of the State of Utah Technical Architecture program and associated activities and initiatives. The Board is composed of the CIO, COO, and CTO with DET and Engineering Directors, and the lead TA Program Architect acting as a resource to the Board. Their primary roles include:
- Review and approve change recommendations to TA management processes and EA frameworks.
- Establish and approve priorities for TA development.
- Review TA projects.
- Review and approve change recommendations to TA content.
- Review and approve change recommendations to technology policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Review overall TA program compliance and performance.
- Review initiatives for TA impact.
- Review and approve recommendations for TA exceptions.
- Develop recommendations on architecture related conflicts, as necessary.
Next ARB will be held on April 6
For more on individual and team roles, visit Technical Architecture: Roles and Responsibilities
See also: Technical Architecture Review Process