After changing your network password, on your IOS device, open Settings and select Passwords & Accounts
- Select Exchange
- Select the Password,field & enter your new Password, then select Done. Then select <Mail…
Select the < Settings & then select Wi-Fi
- Select the Info Icon next to the uwdn, then select Forget This Network.
- Select Forget, then select <Wi-Fi
- Select uwdn, then enter your Username & new Password & select Join.
- Select Trust, then you will see that the device has connected again to uwdn.
You have changed your old Gmail and WiFi passwords to your new network password. You may now continue to use your device as you did before.
If you have trouble with this process, please contact Help Desk Support.